Leadership Conference 2017
Social, economic and academic leadership
Call for papers
1st International Conference
Social, economic, and academic leadership for the future sustainable development of business and education
12th-15th of September 2017, Prague (Czech Republic)
The International Conference aims at bringing together researchers and stakeholders from the fields of business, economics, education, social sciences, psychology and behavioral sciences, pedagogy and linguistics, as well as policy-makers responsible for the creation and maintenance of the sets of rules for the future sustainable development of business and education.
The conference will offer a wide range of keynote speeches, oral presentations and poster presentations, as well as roundtables and workshops.
The conference is comprised of 6 main tracks:
- Leadership as a social, cultural and psychological phenomenon
- Leadership as a subject of social practice
- Leadership in business and economics
- Leadership as a dominant of the international academic policy
- Leadership in educational practice
- Leadership for the sustainable development of business and education: paradox or necessity?
Conference organizers: Prague Institute for Qualification Enhancement and RIC "Scientific Cooperation"
Conference Chair: Prof. Wadim Strielkowski, Director of the Prague Institute for Qualification Enhancement, Professor of the Prague Business School (Prague, Czech Republic).
Conference co-Chair: Oksana Chigisheva, Assoc. Prof. Dr. at the Department of Education and Pedagogical Sciences, Academy of Psychology and Pedagogy, Southern Federal University, Director General of the International Research Centre 'Scientific cooperation' (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation).
Prof., Dr. Manuela Tvaronavičienė, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania)
Prof., Dr. Wadim Strielkowski, Prague Institute for Qualification Enhancement and Prague Business School (Czech Republic)
Conference Scientific Committee:
Prof. Dr. Anetta Zielińska, Wroclaw University of Economics, Wroclaw (Poland)
Dr. Assist. Prof. Ricardo Lozano, Hasan Kalyoncu Üniversitesi, Gaziantep (Turkey)
Prof. Dr. Marina Melnichuk, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow (Russian Federation)
Prof. Mihaela Simionescu, Institute of Economic Forecasting, Romanian Academy, Bucharest (Romania)
Assist. Prof. Chetan B. Singai, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Karnataka (India)
Prague Institute for Qualification Enhancement (PRIZK) is a private, for-profit educational institution accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (www.prizk.cz). It is entitled to run certified courses (level 5) for teachers and lecturers.
PRIZK was established in 2015 and since then it organized more than 20 qualification enhancement programmes and traineeships educating more than 1500 lecturers, professors, researchers and students from Armenia, Colombia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, and Russian Federation. Apart from schooling and educational activities, it organizes international conferences, acts as a publishing house, and as an independent think-tank and consultancy.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Professor Wadim Strielkowski, managing director of the Prague Institute for Qualification Enhancement, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full conference participation with oral presentation: printed copy of conference book (after its publication in May 2018); conference program; conference certificate; participation in all conference activities; conference materials; coffee/tea breaks.
- Full conference participation with poster presentation: printed copy of conference book (after its publication in May 2018); conference program; conference certificate; participation in all conference activities; conference materials, coffee/tea breaks.
- Full participation for accompanying person: conference program; conference certificate; participation in all conference activities; coffee/tea breaks.
Guidelines for papers: All papers should be prepared under strict guidelines available below.
After rigorous peer review, all papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be published by Springer in March 2018 in the Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics and submitted for indexation to Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science Core Collection). The link to the published Springer Conference Proceedings can be found here.
Participants should send their registration form and papers completed according to the publication requirements by 15th of August 2017 to: email@example.com Please title your e-mail as: 'Prague Leadership Conference 2017'.